Effortlessly save and prepare for Valentine’s day so that you can create unforgettable moments and memories, that won’t break the bank.
Whether you’re saving for flowers, chocolates, cards, a nice dinner, weekend away or all of the above, this savings challenges will help you out.
What’s included in the Valentine’s day savings challenge?
3 x Savings Challenge printables A6 size. Save 400, save 1000 and save a custom amount of your choice.
How To Do The Valentine’s Day Savings Challenge?
- Get the Valentine’s Day Savings Challenge set on my store here.
- After purchase the pdf file will be available immediately for download.
- Print it out.
- Choose which savings challenge you want to do first.
- Start saving. Get a piggy bank, a jar or an envelope to keep your savings in. Every time you add money to your piggy bank you mark off how much you added on the savings challenge.
- When everything is marked off on a savings challenge, you will have saved the amount shown on the bottom of the tracker.
- One of the savings trackers has a space for a custom amount where you can decide how much you want to save.
- You can also get this Valentine’s day savings challenge on Etsy here
View My Most Popular Savings Trackers Here:
If you liked this savings challenge, check out some of the other savings challenges on my blog. There are loads of Free and premium savings trackers.